We always keep you updated with the new titles as they get appeared in the MGS. Today, we’ve another new game, the Hotline Miami is now available for download and purchase at Mac Game Store. If you are after a game that can give you a free hand of killing, then Hotline Miami is a better choice. It’s all about crushing and assassinating.
It is a high-octane fun that combines brutality and violence and puts the players back into the 80’s. Firstly, you’ll find an antihero role but later on you will be realized that you’ve messed up so much and why did I do that. Now, use your brain to get out of the situation.
You don’t have enough time to think as you need to be quick in your decisions. That’s the key of the game to get high scores. Over all, it’s a perfect game that incites brutality and relentless.
- A gritty and surreal storyline loaded with 20 different level maps.
- Exercise with 35 exclusive weapons including assault rifles, shotguns, lead pipes and Katanas.
- Heart-rending fights with Miami’s desperadoes.
- Shrewd gameplay that’ll text your skills of tackling any situation.
- More than 1,000 unlike sprites giving diversity to weapons, items, enemy death animation and environment to keep your interest alive till the end.
- Bloodstained Neon Corridors together with mind-blowing soundtrack.
- Driving sounds by Coconuts, Sun Araw, Jasper Byrne, M.O.O.N, El Huervo, Scattle, Eirik Suhrke, Perturbator and Elliott Berlin.
- Mac OS X (10.6 or higher)
- 2.4GHz Dual-Core Intel Mac
- 1GB of RAM
- 130MB of HD Space
Hotline Miami is now available for $9.99.
— Jane Colbert
Jane is a Tech-Geek at iMacLand. He is passionate, smart and Extravagant towards his work. He keeps a critical and aesthetic eye on Apple phones, eMac, iMac, MacBook Pro & Air with other products in the global tech-sea.