The Ghost Crab Games’ Drive To Hell is now available for download and purchase at MGS (Mac Game Store). The brand-new title puts the players in a twisting story in which they have to destroy the powerful waves of gigantic monsters, kill five perilous bosses and collect lots of weapons and powerups.
The action-loaded game sets you ride through a series of different monsters to get revenge from the cruel Demon king, who has destroyed your Dive Bar. It would really be a fun to see when your opponents attack from all sides, and you need to avoid all of them by handling the situation nicely. For this, you will be given different weapons that help you armor yourself. Apart from weapons, you’re going to have exclusive vehicles and some special abilities.
- 5 different Levels, 5 powerful Waves with exclusive appearance.
- 4 Playing modes for novices, mediocre and experts as well.
- Multiplayer Mode that allows 4 of you to play at a same time.
- Survival Mode that keeps the user’s interest alive till end.
- 12 weapons and powerups to collect.
- Thrilling soundtrack
- Loads of weird Monsters plus 5 bosses.
- Wide collection of vehicles each with special skills.
- Three Control Options (keyboard & mouse/keyboar/ controller)
- Customizable Sound and Display options.
- Mac OS X (10.7 or higher)
Drive to Hell is now available for $7.99.
— Jane Colbert
Jane is a Tech-Geek at iMacLand. He is passionate, smart and Extravagant towards his work. He keeps a critical and aesthetic eye on Apple phones, eMac, iMac, MacBook Pro & Air with other products in the global tech-sea.