The UIG Entertainment’s Extreme Roads USA now comes at Mac Game Store and is available for download and purchase. It’s an action-packed truck simulator that puts users into a task of hauling different goods.
If you were looking for a game that can turn your boredom into fun, then give this game a little try. It’s a simple game that doesn’t involve any complex thing. Choose your trucks, accept the assignments and transport all kinds of goods on the tricky routes. So, that’s the plan you’ll be getting on during the gameplay.
The cash you earn will be spent on buying new trucks. You need to get everything organized and according the plan. You can customize your trucks with your pics on door and window plates.
You have been given a chance to show your skills at the road. Go ahead and get all the goals, test your abilities and have fun as you progress in the game. Overall, it’s a good game from all perspectives that might turn your boredom into a fun.
- Five trailers with multiple driving abilities
- Five trucks with different driving skills
- Thrilling and captivating vehicle physics
- Extreme Roads with diversified landscape
- Atmospheric Day/Night cycles
- Dynamic Weather
- Customizable background music – choose your own favorite song
- Multiple truck designs of your own choice
- 2.6GHz Dual-Core Intel Mac
- Mac OS X (10.6 or higher)
- 2GB of RAM
- 2GB of HD Space
- 256MB of VRAM
Extreme Roads USA is now available for $14.99 at MGS.
— Jane Colbert
Jane is a Tech-Geek at iMacLand. He is passionate, smart and Extravagant towards his work. He keeps a critical and aesthetic eye on Apple phones, eMac, iMac, MacBook Pro & Air with other products in the global tech-sea.