In today’s Daily Game Dose, we bring a new title Battle Group 2 developed by Merge Games offers a thrilling gameplay. It is now available for download and purchase at Mac Game Store. The game puts players into a task of commanding naval fleets to resist opponents from doing violence across the globe.
Now, it’s up to you how you handle the situation and how far you’ll able to stop your enemies from destructing the world. Use advanced weaponry integrating satellite strikes for mass devastation of your enemies.
You have been given a last chance to destroy the enemies Talon and do whatever you like but the consequences should result into your favor. Overall, it’s a good entertainment that you can do in your pass time.
- Eight new playable ships. All created from the real life blueprints with the appropriate matching aircrafts and speeds relative to real life. Missile types are modelled to match each aircraft.
- New satellite strikes! Now you can launch devastating nukes, deploy disabling EMP blasts, and trigger battle-changing Hyper-Time (slow-motion). Satellites can also now be reloaded.
- Over 30+ new campaign levels including boss battles!
- Levels are procedurally generated so they are different every time you play.
- Three new theatres of war
- Adapt your warfare strategy to fight in different environments including the Artic, the jungle and industrial arenas. Plus new night vision mode for intense nighttime battles.
- All new ultra HD graphics
- See the world rendered in incredible detail, coupled with a totally new menu system with satellite interface.
- 2GHz Dual-Core Intel Mac
- Mac OS X (10.6 or higher)
- 2GB RAM
- 500MB VRAM
- 900MB HD Space
The Battle Group 2 is now available for $7.99.
— Nancy Plank
Nancy is a Tech Writer of iMacLand. Her mighty caliber helps iMacLand readers in finding out some of the latest and coolest gossips of the day with full-fledged expert opinion.